AIM
Lycairin

"Charice Lady Gaga Medley" "Charice Lady Gaga Medley"

You are not Charice

You are not the Filipina-American singer Charice. She may like upon hearing this remix but we have copyright issues here. Just keep in mind on that.

XayberOptix responds:

Please read description. :)

Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed. Adjeye-3 ~ Spirit Obsessed.

Gives me the chills I need to rockon

I can't give it a 5, but a 100 if it's possible. It gives me the feeling I need after hearing this piece. It makes my heart race into an adrenaline rush.

Adjeye responds:

The adrenaline part is where I always aim for in Dnb :P, never heard anyone actually say.

Thanks for saying it :)

Chaoz Annihilator Chaoz Annihilator

Great Teaser

I can't wait for you to post the full version of this song.

A Failure Repeated *AeX* A Failure Repeated *AeX*

A very intriguing piece

I feel like I'm watching a protagonist fights his/her way till the end of his/her tragic. It is like there's a basis of a story with this music.

AetherX responds:

I love when I can make a listener visualize something. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I was thinking about when I did this....

Thank you very much for the review!

GhostBass - Break Free WIP GhostBass - Break Free WIP

It's a good one, but not spooky for me.

The intro is great. It makes me imagine a scenery of a chase.
The repetitive sound that starts at 0:51 (the fast zappy or techno sound that in word sound like zimp zimp zehemp. zip zip zehemp. ) is kinda messing up other beats and tempo throughout.

Dark Memory - The End Of Days Dark Memory - The End Of Days

So good. So great. So wanna.

Great lyrics. The music is very dark themed and that's what make this piece awesome. Kinda work on the vocals, I think (it doesn't mean that I'm always right. just my opinion) it's messy. But hey, can I use this music for the movie animation I'm making?

=TerrorCore= V2 =TerrorCore= V2

Clear as the dark sky

A good listener will always notice the epic addition of a wail (just in case. My vocab is kinda messed up. "Crying Scream") of a lady and sound manipulation of a man's voice.

1 sentence for you.
You're GENIUS!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

haha very flattering:3 thanks.

-{=Alone in the Dark=}- -{=Alone in the Dark=}-

Is it okay to use this wonderful sound?

I'm making an animation for the halloween and I'm going to use this. But of course without your permission, I am not allowed. Can I?

popraz responds:

Kind of late, but I just saw your review today. Sure, you can, if it's not too late.

Dark Song Dark Song

Awesome beat!

It has an underworld essence on it. Some sort of a rise of something sinister in a shade lurking for a passerby to come. I love it!

-Do It My Way- -Do It My Way-

Nice groove

Do it my way indeed. :D

twreckz responds:

Thanks man! :D thats what i plan to do.