AIM
Lycairin

Loco Rocko Loco Rocko

Ehehehe. This is actually good to kill time like one of those jelly toys. Great Idea!

Defender'sQuest (big)demo Defender'sQuest (big)demo

Now this is interesting

Worth the wait. Feels like a Dragon Quest kind of game.
The way how you situate the game is interesting. You can equip your tower (berserkers) with weapons or armor for better ups. Each tower(character) is just a unique individuality making it more strategic. To spice it up, having levels and experience system would make even more interesting through learning skills and such for better gameplay.

It's worth a 5.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

Errrrr

I need more than a shotgun round to blast off this...
This....

SOPA-SHIIIIIIII@@@@@@!@#$Y!@#**&(!@T

L Flash Game L Flash Game

It won't play

I pressed play then the screen turned white. The net's fine, computer's fine, and pretty much everything's fine. I don't know what happened, but I hope you can fix it.

Grotembit Grotembit

Brawl to the tune!s

I like it. It has awesome graphics and gameplay.
The goal is set and good for people like me to pass off time. I hope it can do more combos.

Sushi Fighter Sushi Fighter

Nyan cat

It's a great game but sometimes at one point it gets boring because of just one jump and not much of a challenge.

Just in the Nick of Time Just in the Nick of Time

It may sound not good for you

Please don't feel bad about this but you see the character feels like being forcibly dragged and somehow it's slow paced (really feels like it with my keyboard and on the screen), making the first few minutes somehow boring to play.

The End - 2012 The End - 2012

Fix it please

It would be a nice game but the loops and bugs are getting the game somewhat annoying and you could at least not use misis computer voice.

Pixelated Destroyer Pixelated Destroyer

It's pixelated

For a multiplayer mod. It depends on the level of excitment but there are flows on getting scores. Blue ship can't hit red or green ones. Same goes for other ships. Also, there is an imbalances between the ships.

For a single player. Hmm. There are many factors that makes this game somewhat boring.

1st. no power-ups and at random mode it gives off limited choices of the fire-rate of the ship.

2nd. there is no goal something like beating the boss, or levels that will challenge the player in different kinds of difficulty. Everything is just set like a race game getting rid of the obstacles.

3rd. there is no movement. It won't give the excitement for a space-shooter with just stagnant opponents, and with just left and right movement of the ship.

Pirates of the Undead Sea Pirates of the Undead Sea

Awesome!

Can't help but get entranced by the story of this game. At first I thought it's like a Pirate of the Carribean fan-fiction since there's a lot of similarities on the title and the characters (or the nature of the antagonists on the first movie). The more I play the game, I can't put my hands away the mouse.